Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's 2013

so much has happen since first year med school. My last post was last 2011! I stumble on my blog while browsing my facebook profiles and blog posts which was linked to multiply and this blog is was linked to it. but since multiply has been down I guess this blog is no longer linked to facebook. I like doing that. all the linking. My twitter and instagram is linked to facebook. perhaps all my social media is linked to facebook. anyways I missed this. I miss blogging and writing like nobody is ever going to read this post which is ridiculous cause its out in the internet. I might as well write this stuff on a journal. I have one but its not as quite as exciting as writing one online. I guess that why people like to post stuff on the internet and in social media. You'll just never know who's reading or looking. people like a sense of mystery in their everyday lives. So the last few years have been surprising well. Looking back despite having dengue and repeating my third 2nd semester "so close, yet so far" on becoming a junior intern" I come to realizes that my life has been good and I'm blessed. I get to travel to Thailand and Cambodia and meet you people and have new friends. I was tested a lot last semester about my morals and succumb it. I get to know a lot about people and that people are not just one thing, like he's good person. or a certain personality. period. instead I get to see a person in their mosaic form. depends on what he wants to show to people who he was at the particular moment. Anyways here's a recap of photos from the last 2 years. everything is on Instagram anyway but I like to see some here to remind me of the happy times maybe in the next few years when I stumble back to this blog.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home