Tuesday, November 09, 2010

first day of class wasn't as scary as I expected

before coming to class I texted tin if I could sit next to her at class. nervouse much? she was at school with Paul when I arrived. there wasn't much who re-take micro as I expected. we were less than 40 in a class. the usual waiting for the professor to arrived about an hour later. we headed to the lab and had our first exercise for the morning. it's true, we have the tendency to slack because the exercise was repetitive but to ensure that doesn't happen, we would be having quizes and practical every meeting. so there's no room for slacking off. it was a very brief first day of class. my class ended at 10 and I have the rest of the day off. my schedule is very loose and I have alot of free time. still not sure wheater it is a good or bad thing. anyways I haven't fix my sleeping habit yet. I can't seem to be a sleep by 10. fortunetly I'm able to wake up early the following morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home