Sunday, November 14, 2010

patch adams

doing my CFM assignment. last Friday we were shown a film, "Patch dams" and were assign to write a reflection paper. given that tuesday is a non working holiday, i have a very long weekend. Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off . Every week is sort of a long weekend since i don't have class on a Monday.I was thinking what am I going to do with my long weekend? perhaps go to a mall for window shopping which is very therapeutic, go to la messa eco park for a jog or sight seeing to clear my mind or just take pictures, my mom even suggest to go to paranaque, at least there's cable over there. well all that was banish and erase from my thought knowing that I have tons of work and studying to do. four days may not be able to be enough to cover it. Saturday I spent the whole day reading Guyton. I finished just one chapter! Chapter 27! believe me it was an achievement. For one whole day it was hard to open the book yet alone read and finish one chapter of the book. and I have many more chapters to read. For one whole day I stayed in the dorm, deliver food online and still can't get myself to read and finish chapter 26, 27, 25 and 28 for last week's discussion and advance reading chapter 29,30 and 31 for next week topics! Basically I'm screwed! plus physiology is not the only subject I have to worry about. I still need to master the bones Identify, laterality, parts! I have practicals on Wednesday and if that isn't torturing enough, I still have which I'm doing right and hopes to get it done at the end of the night before I go to bed, my reflection paper and assignment on CFM which is due on Wednesday. but still I consider myself lucky cause I have no class on Monday, which gives me a head start and advantage to do well. I do so hope that I do well, not only in a particular subject but to all my subjects. Back to the books and studying  =)        

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home