Saturday, October 16, 2010

faith and marathon metaphor

its weird that i have a lot of faith on someone who i know will do well and people too have faith in me.. but i can't seem to have faith in myself. this journey to the second sem is unbearable! I have no idea what the future holds. It's been this way since the first day of class in med. I feel like I'm running a marathon where the finish line is graduation and passing the med board exam.

I just started to kick off and yes I'm moving slowly, who runs at the start of a marathon? probably someone with stamina. I, unfourtunetly don't have that kind of stamina so I started things slow. I started so slow (Prelims) and I'm afraid that I may get way behind that it'll be too late to catch up so I tried to pick up the speed (Midterms) I'd sway and almost trip but I didn't. Then I'm trying to build up momentum (Finals). I really did try but instead I trip and fell on my face and hit the track (removals) yup that's what it feels like. runner down. I don't if I should stop the race or get up and continue running? I hear people cheering, to get up, keep moving but it isn't that easy to do.

Thoughts came rushing in my mind, maybe I wasn't suppose to enter the race in the first place. why do i even take part in a race? sigh i need counseling =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home